Stanford Infant School is committed to Equality
Stanford Infant School is committed to eliminating discrimination so that all our children and those who work here achieve their best and are able to access all the learning and social opportunities provided by the school. We welcome our responsibilities under the Equalities Act 2010 to:
- Foster good relations across all different groups
- Advance equality of opportunity to ensure achievement for every learner
- Eliminate discrimination
Click here to download our Equalities Information and Objectives:
- The current diversity within our School
- Our approach to promoting Equalities through our Equalities Policy and Action Plan
- Our specific Equalities Objectives for 2020-2024
The Equalities Information for our School has been updated for the Academic Year 2021-2022.
Click here to download the Equality Objectives for 2016-2020, which have been evaluated.
Policy and Approach
Other relevant school policies that support our equalities commitment are:
Anti-Bullying, Attendance, Behaviour, EAL, Pupil Premium, SMSC and Special Educational Needs. These can all be found in our Policies section here.