We strongly encourage our children to wear our simple uniform to encourage a sense of belonging and pride in the school.
From September, we are changing our expectations regarding School Uniform to enable the children to be more physically active during the school day. There is still some uniformity, as the colour theme still remains, with children invited to wear leggings/tracksuit bottoms with a t-shirt and sweatshirt and shorts in the summer.
- Green sweatshirt and /or green fleece with embroidered school badge. (These can only be purchased from School Office).
- Plain grey or black ‘school’ trousers, shorts or skirt or plain grey or green tracksuit trousers
- Summer school dress i.e. green and white check or stripes
- White or green, short sleeved ‘polo’ type top (A 100% cotton polo shirt with school badge can be purchased from the school office)
- Book bag – A green waterproof bag with school badge for carrying reading books back and forth between home and school. (These can be purchased from the school office)
- White short-sleeve T-shirt (A 100% cotton T-shirt with school badge can be purchased from the school office) and plain green, white or black shorts.
- Plimsolls (for the summer term)
- PE bag – Green drawstring bag with school badge (These can be purchased from the school office)
Uniform items can be purchased throughout the year during term time from the School Office.
Items also available from the school include; an embroidered fleece, reversible showerproof jacket, gingham sun hat, green baseball cap with sun neck cover.
There is also a wide range of pre-loved uniform available; our wonderful PTFA have organised a large storage box situated by the hall doors to house donations of uniform. Feel free to have a rummage; no donation necessary.
Children can wear trainers to school rather than proper shoes; however, we would strongly discourage you from allowing them to wear open-toe sandals to school as their toes can easily be hurt in the very busy playground.
For younger children, particularly Reception, please try and send your child to school with shoes that fasten with Velcro and not shoelaces. Shoe laces can easily come undone and this can be dangerous in a crowded playground. It also takes valuable teaching and learning time for us to do them up time after time!
It is vital that every item of uniform is named!
It can be very difficult to identify individual sweatshirts from the yogurt stains left from lunch – and believe us we’ve tried! You can now raise money for the school when purchasing personalised name tags using ‘My Nametags’, please see the flyer below for more information.
My Nametags Leaflet – School ID: 19125
Uniform can be purchased in the school office by cash or cheque or alternatively we can set up a payment request via the School Ping app.
Uniform Price List